Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 17 February 2018

Smile

Hi there everyone, Hope you are having sunshine at your place, as we are having here in New South Wales, I made this card to  enter in to the challenge at Scrapbook Boutique, srapbookboutiquenews.blogspot;com.au/2018/02/welcome-to-our-february-2018-challenge.html.
Most of the elements in this card come from a gift pack "Sunflower Dreams" in issue 128 Papercraft essentials, a UK magazine,  I dry embossed the background card which was white and shaded it with gold shimmer sparkle spray ink, I made this myself from various colours I have in my stash because I didn't have any brand spray this colour. and I used various gold colour scrap pieces from my scrap basket, and the two small pieces were also in my scrap basket, I stamped the two daisies from a stamp that was in the pack and cut them out and coloured them with distress pens, and was pleased with the "old gold" colour that I achieved.  Hope you all like this card, thanks for visiting, cheers, Jasann

7 comments:

  1. Cute card Jasann and well done on the stash busting!
    Thanks for joining in at Scrapbook Boutique.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your use of various 'stash' items to create your card for our challenge Jasann! You are spot on with all that gold! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrapbook Boutique:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Jasann! A girl after my own heart! I LOVE LOVE LOVE using my stash although hate it at the same time (does that even make sense?!) A gorgeous card and thanks for joining in a Scrapbook Boutique this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Anne for your lovely comment, it is greatly appreciated!! Jasann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Angela for your lovely comment, it is greatly appreciated, and I know where you are coming from using and also hating using your stash, but fortunately we generate more stuff in our stash so it is not too bad using it cheers, Jasann

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a happy cheerful card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your lovely comment, it is much appreciated, Jasann

      Delete