Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Monday 8 January 2018

Songbook

Hi everyone, here is another christmas card that I made to enter into the Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge, # 367 craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com.au "Anything goes" as long it is :
Christmas
optional theme: upcycle or use something old.                           

I
 used a white cardstock base, and used a piece pink paper with white dots on it. which was a small piece in my stash and I cut it with a 3" x 3" Decorative  frame from  Die'sire. I stamped the background trees with a Tim Holtz distress stamp pad "mowed grass", this stamp has been in my stash for a very long time,  and used the cutting dies from the Christmas Kit from Tonic Studios for the choirboy and the songbook and the sign and stamped that with Tim's distress ink pad "vintage photo"   hope you all like it, I had fun making it, cheers, and thanks for visiting, Jasann






.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 367 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete