Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Wednesday 3 January 2018

mailing

Hi there everyone, I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.    I have been away from the blog since October, as I had quite a few health issues, but am on the mend now and feeling quite strong again.   I made this card for the Merry Monday Challenge, "Embossing" #271 , I used an embossing folder that came with a "Sending Christmas Wishes" pack that I received last year, and have just now used it, the kit came with an embossing folder, stamps and cutting dies, I embossed the mail box and fence and shaded it with a soft red distress ink and stamped the holly leaves and bird and also the sign on the mail box, and cut them out with the dies, and I coloured them with distress pens, and I stamped a little grass at the bottom of the fence with an old stamp that was in my stash.   I used a white background card and shaded around the card and the topper with the same pale red that I used on the letter box, and I shaded the crown on the letter box with a yellow texta pen.  Hope you all like it and I am entering it into Http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com,   cheers, Jasann

6 comments:

  1. Cute, CUTE card Jasann...love how you blended the ink around the embossing to highlight it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marcia, thanks so much for your lovely comment, your card was very pretty too!!!!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty, love the embossing you did, thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday.
    Leanne DT/MM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne for your lovely comment, your card was pretty too,!!!!

      Delete
  3. Such pretty detail in the embossing! Glad to hear you are feeling better and so glad you decided to play along with the Merry Monday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie for your kind comment, hope all is going well with you and hope your Mum is getting over her loss, kind regards,

      Delete