Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Monday 9 October 2017

Joy

 Hi there everyone, thanks for visiting today, I made this card to enter into the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge #260 (sketch Challenge) and used white cardstock for the base and shaded the edges with Distress Ink Pad, Evergreen Bough, and used two pieces of christmas paper that I had in my stash, it is pretty old, so I don't remember where it came from, but it is pretty, and I used two pointsettias that were in a free set of papers from Adorable Scorable, which I got with a magazine, but it is so long ago I can't remember which one, I should write the name of the magazines when I get these products, and I used a stamp from Graphic 45 - paper pad, St. Nicholas Collection, I like the Graphic 45 papers, as they are very sturdy and great looking.   Hope you like this card, and thanks again for visiting, Jasann
http://merrymondaychallenge.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty Christmas card! Love the beautiful poinsettias!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your poinsettia duo and patterned papers, Jasann! So glad you could join us at Merry Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love card Jasann. Pretty pattern paper and poinsettias. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jasann, What a great interpretation of that sketch! Love your use of those poinsettias. And, thanks for those kind words you left when visiting my blog. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, I love the flowers. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete