Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Friday 29 September 2017

Penguin

Hi there everyone, hope all is well in your world, I made this card for the Merry Monday Challenge, #258 Put a Penguin on your card. I went through my stash and couldn't find any penguin stamps or images or dies, and so I drew one, hope you like it.  I used Distress Inks with a water brush to paint the penguin and cut a shaped card to make the clouds, also I used KindyGlitz in Chrystaline to colour the hat band and the pompom, also the falling snow, hope you all like it, thanks for visiting, Jasann
http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Adorable penguin and so great that you could draw it yourself!! Just love how you colored him too! Thanks for playing along with us at Merry Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable penguin. I am in awe of anyone that can draw. Thanks for much for playing with us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, I love your adorable penguin. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete