Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Sunday 2 July 2017

July sketch

Hi there, hope you are all warm today, here it is 11.am and the temp is only 13oC, winter is here, but I am enjoying working at my craft table and made this card to enter into this weeks July Sketch challenge in 52 christmas card throwdown,
http://52cct.blogspot.com, I used white card for the base and a stamp (very old) from Kaisercraft for the holly and coloured them with Tim Holtz distress inks and a water brush pen, I cut out the ornaments with a Tim Holtaz Retro ornaments bixz die from papers in my scrap basket, and used green kindyglitz for the hangers, and the merry christmas sentiment came from a Spellbinders heirloom stamp that I have had for a long long time.  I shaded around the edges of the card with distress ink pad Peeled Paint, hope you all like this card, cheers, Jasann.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely vintage style card! Thanks for joining us at CCT, April x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card has a real vintage feel to it, the holly stamp is so pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at the Christmas Card Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like those lovely Christmas ornaments, such a lot of lovely detail here. Thanks so much for playing along with our sketch challenge at Christmas Card Throwdown. Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That holly stamp is so pretty, just right as a background for your baubles.
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete