Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 8 October 2016

Pink Christmas

Hi everyone, here is the card I made to enter into the Jingle Bells challenge "Pink Christmas" http://jinglebells.blogspot.com and I used White Quill cardstock for the base and Pink Quill cardstock for the topper and I embossed it with Couture Creations "Endless" which is my 35th embossing folder to be used in my personal challenge to use all my embossing folders, because I am sure I am forgetting some, The baubles and sentiment were cut from silver cardstock with two dies from Marianne's Creatables and I used Pink rhinestones for the top of them with pine needles from Memory Box. I also used White Liquid Perfect Pearls for the ornament hangers and the for corners of the card.   I hope you all like this card, and as always I am very grateful for all your comments, and thanks so much for visiting today, Jasann

3 comments:

  1. Love the embossing with the pretty silver baubles ... so glad you helped us fight Breast Cancer at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an incredibly lovely card, that e/f is the perfect base and i love how well you've coordinated the baubles, as if they're hanging from the foliage! truly a wonderful card! thanks so much for "THINKING PINK" with us at jingle belles! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. How soft and pretty your background is!

    ReplyDelete