Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Thursday 6 October 2016

embossing

Hi there everyone, here is todays card that I made for the Happy Little Stampers October Christmas Challenge "Embossing", http://www.happylittlestampers.com.  I used White cardstock from Quill and for the base I used Distress ink pad "Barn Door" applied with a blending tool, and used a Sizzex embossing folder "Snow Flurries", and this is the 34th embossing folder that I am using for my personal challenge to use all my embossing folders, the little landscape is from Memory Box "Country Landscape" and the sentiment is from Marianne's Creatables in red cardstock scrap out of my scrapbox and I also used red and white bakers twine to tie around with a bow.   Hope you all like this card, and as always your comments are gratefully appreciated, and thanks so much for visiting today, Jasann

1 comment:

  1. Love all of that glorious white! Beautiful embossed background and I always love to see that Country Landscape. Love the pink base and red sentiment, and the twine is the perfect finish. Thanks for linking up and playing with us at the Happy Little Stampers October Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete