Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Monday 22 August 2016

We Dream of Sunny Days

Hi there, I found a lovely fun card using the crazy cats on Nikki Acton' blog, http://frankieeatsworms.blogspot.com  and cased it, thanks for the inspiration Nikki.   I stamped the cats with Stayzon ink pad and coloured the cats with fossilized Amber Distress Marker, and hand made the swimming cossies and used Kindyglitz in Pink to decorate the cossies and make the necklaces and drew the sunnies. Since the picture was taken I added white dots on the glasses and also drew  the piece that goes over the nose in black, . I hand wrote the sentiment.  With the background I used a wide brush to paint the Pink Distress Ink on and then put water on the ink and soaked the ink up onto the card.   I really like this card, and it was such fun to make, thanks for visiting today, and thanks again Nikki for your inspiration, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment