Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 20 August 2016

Santa's Helper

Hi there everyone, I haven't blogged for a few days, but today I made this card to enter into the 52 (Christmas) card throwdown, http://52cct.blogspot.com.au, the challenge is to feature Gifts, and I  used one of Tim Holtz, Quirky Birds, and some gifts, which is an in-named and old stamp, I used all distress ink markers for the colouring of these two stamps, they are: Mermaid Lagoon, Twisted Citron, Candied Apple, Fossilised Amber, Peeled Paint and Vintage photo.  I used both my water pen and a flat paintbrush,  I hand cut the birds  hat and used Chromacryl Texture Paste for the fur around the had and the bobble on the hat.   I hand wrote the sentiment on the flag and used a stabile black pen to write it.  Hope you will like it, and as always your comments are always welcome, and thanks for visiting today, Jasann

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card! Thanks so much for playing along with our Gifts theme at 52CCT this week! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card with great colouring! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT, April x

    ReplyDelete