Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Monday 22 August 2016

Roses

Hi there everyone, I am back again, and feeling much better today after the Doc gave me some pain patches, and made this card with white cardstock and used a stamp that I bought out of the sale box at the local newsagent for $2. It is  a Clearly Besotted Stamp Set, I bought this ages ago and have only just used it, I used Stazon Jet Black ink pad to do the stamping and used Distress Inks, Peeled Paint, Vintage Photo, Barn Door, Memento Bahama Blue for the colouring with a water pen, which I find always works out well, and on the inside I used a Tim Holtz stencil - Doily - and I added 3 clear rhinestones to cover up an ink smudge, hope you like it, and as always your comments are always appreciated, and thanks so much for visiting today, Jasann.

1 comment:

  1. This is a really lovely card Jasmine and beautifully coloured. Where do you get water colour paper from?
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete