Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 13 August 2016

Holiday Knit

Hi there everyone, I made this card this morning to enter into Merry Monday Christmas Challenge "Christmas in July" http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com.au , I used plain white cardstock for the base and used papers from an old Kaisercraft Paper Pad, which I bought several Christmas' ago, I used a Tim Holtz Distressing Tool, to distress the edges of the spotted paper and used my new Tim Holtz stencil "Holiday Knits" and used Tim's distress ink pad "Vintage Photo" to make the holiday knit pattern, and I used some more spotted paper to back the little sentiment that was also in the paper pad,   I hope you all like this card, I haven't done much at my craft table as I am needing two new hips and don't have a date yet for the op, so that is slowing me up, but light is at the end of the tunnel, I should be admitted sometime in the next 90 days, thanks so much for visiting today, and as always your comments are always appreciated, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment