Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Tuesday 23 August 2016

3 D Christmas Card

Hi there, here is a Christmas Card I made last night using Tim Holtz Blueprint Christmas Tree Stamp, which I have had for a few years, it is one of my favourites, , I used a yellow card stock for the topper and used distress ink markers and pads to colour the items on the card on the tree I used Peeled Paint, and Fossilized Amber for the tree, Fossilized Amber for the star, and used Cracked Pistachio, Candied Apple and Mermaid Lagoon for the baubles with a silver Gel pen, to highlight the tops and centres of the baubles. and used ground Espresso for the tree trunk,  an old stamp for the sentiment stamped and cut out by hand.  I shaded all around the tree and the flag with Black Soot, I personally am happy with this and hope you are too, as usual all your comments are gratefully appreciated, and thanks so much for visiting today, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment