Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Sunday 24 July 2016

Thinking of you

Hi there everyone, sorry for the delay in my posts, but life has got in the way.  Hopefully soon I will have more crafting time.   This is a card I made for a friend, and I used white card stock for the card base and a piece of burnt orange for the topper, and I used my new Tim Holtz die #1 to do the cut outs, cobblestones and hectagons, and I used a Julie Nutting stamp for the doll, she is a nice little lady and I stamped the dress out of some scrap paper, in greens and creams and it seems to be suitable, I used a green gel pen for the headband and the shoes, and blue for the flowers, and a piece of grass from by scrap basket, and the sentiment stamp comes with the doll stamp, which is "For You" and I have had it for a couple of years and have only used it once, but I do think it makes a nice card, and I am also very happy with Tim's new dies, just hope my friend likes her card, as always your comments are greatly appreciated, and thanks so much for visiting today, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment