Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 2 July 2016

Circles

Hi there, here is a card I made today to enter into Country View Challenges - July challenge - Have Fun with Circles.   http://countryviewchallenges.blogspot.com.au
I used white cardstock for the base and used a blender tool with distress "Vintage Photo" ink pad, and used stencils from Kaiser Craft and Dylusions to make the cogs and circles and I used an image that was a gift of a Steam punk lady, she is very suave, and I also found a circle happy birthday sentiment which I stamped with the Vintage Photo and it had a little balloon image and cut it out with a Couture Creations circle die.   Hope you all like this one, as I had fun making it, as always your comments are greatly appreciated, and thanks so much for visiting today, Jasann

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful card Jasann. Your circles blend beautifully with your image. Thanks for joining in with us at Country View Crafts. X

    ReplyDelete