Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Ornaments

Hi there everyone, Here is a card I made today for the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge #211, Blue, Gold, Silver/white.  http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com.au .  I used white cardstock for the background and used a Tim Holtz Stencil Holly Bough, and used my Universal Crafts Marker Airbrush with a distress marker "Mermaid Lagoon" to make the background of the card.  I used Tim Holtz Bigz Die "Retro Ornaments" cut out of Gold and Silver Card from Poppy's Crafts, I like these sheets of coloured card and have used these sheets  quite a lot.  I used the Mermaid Lagoon Marker for the ornament chains, and shaded the edges of the card with a blending tool and distress "Chipped Sapphire" hope you all like this card, and as usual your comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for visiting today, Jasann

9 comments:

  1. Hi Jasmine,
    Lovely card, must try to come up with a card for this challenge. Never enough hours in the day for me.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ornaments, Jasann! And a pretty stenciled background! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Jasann, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy background and I love your retro ornaments!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your ornaments are fabulous Jasann, they look wonderful on the stencilled background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the background, I never thought about the airbrush. I will have to dig mine out and give it a try. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Jasann. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jasmine, I love your card. Ornaments are always awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. those ornaments are so pretty Jasann - stenciled soft background is perfect for them!!

    ReplyDelete