Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Sunday 12 June 2016

Ben's 16th Birthday

Hi there, I finally received my Crazy Cat stamps, just love these and decided to make a birthday card for my eldest grandson's 16th Birthday, hope he gets a laugh with it!!!  I used white cardstock for the base and stamped the cats with Stazon Black ink, then I coloured them with Distress Markers, I cut out the hats from some old scraps of cardstock, and used a black stabile pen for the embellishment on the top of the hats, I cut out some gift boxes also out of some old card stock, and then I made masks to cover the cats and used a Twiddley Winks stencil, Bricks, and attached them to my craft mat with adhesive tape, and the I got out my Marker Airbrush and the Ground Espresso Marker and brushed the background and I made a small flag with the sentiment on it and then I used scrap black cardstock for the sentiment on the inside with some black fish bones and milk bottles, I am very happy with this card, and hope you will too, as always your comments are gratefully appreciated, and thanks for visiting today, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment