Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Friday 27 May 2016

Tea for two

Hi there, this is my 27th card in my personal challenge to use all my embossing folders, it is a Couture Creations, from their "all occasions" collection and this one is C0723294, and this is the first time I have used it, I shaded the leaves with distress ink "Peeled Paint"   and the yellow cups were cut from a piece of painted card that I had in my scrap box that I had painted with Chromacryl acrylic paint "Cool Yellow" for another project, and had a small piece left over and thought this would be suitable, the stamp was a free one with Craft Stamper Magazine, of quite a few years ago and has become a favourite.    I used the Tim Holtz "Distressed Doily" and shaded around the edges with Memento Ink "Bahama Blue"  I am quite happy with and hope my sister will be too, as it is her that it is going to.  Thanks so much for visiting today, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment