Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Friday 20 May 2016

happy anniversary

 Hi there everyone, I have been away from this blog for a while due to medical problems which will be resolved hopefully by the end of the year, and have been making all the cards I am going to need for those on my lists up until Christmas with a few extras that will only need the sentiments put on them, these cards today are for family anniversary, similar but with different backgrounds and colours, I just love these crazy birds and I hope the guys and girls will like them too.  On both the cards I used stencils from Tiddlywinks and used a blending tool to apply the colour, distress ink pad, Vintage Photo, and used other distress inks with a water brush to apply the colours, I used different colours for each birds, and cut an extra wing for the male bird so he could hold his bunch of flowers and used a small piece of lacy embroidered ribbon for the ladies hat.  The sentiment stamp is from a ery old set from Fiskars. hope  you like these cards, and as always your comments are very gratefully received, and thanks so much for visiting today, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment