Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Monday 2 May 2016

embossed Happy Birthday

Hi there everyone, hope you are having a great day, as I am.   I found inspiration for this card on Loll Thompson's blog, http://stampingwithloll.com, she makes some beautiful cards, so Thanks so much for the inspiration.   I used white cardstock and stamped an old script stamp from Stampendous in white and used clear embossing powder to lift it and used Picked Raspberry Distress Ink and blended it over the writing, and I did the same with the Butterfly stamp from Kaisercraft Tigerlily stamp set with the distress ink and clear embossing powder I then cut the butterfly out and blended the ink around the edges and stamped the sentiment with two old stamps, and in the second card I used the same pattern but used Distress Scattered Straw for the colouring and for the sentiment I used Vintage Photo.  Loll used a lovely flower on her card, but I do like butterflies, hope you like these cards, and thanks so much for visiting today, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment