Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Thursday 26 May 2016

Beige Umbrella Man

Hi there, This card has been on my table for quite some time as I originally made the umbrella man Black, and he faded away into the background so I had to make him another colour, which I did by cutting him out again out of paper from the 6-1/2" paper pad by Kaisercraft "Vintage Timeless", this paper picked the card up and made me happy with it, the black background was embossed with TIm Holtz' Texture Fade "Diamond Plate" and is my 26th card in my personal challenge to use all my embossing folders!!, I also used some Spellbinder cogs and Memory Box Gears, die cut, out of cereal boxes and the pale ones are the baking paper that I put on the die to make it easy to get the pieces out of the dies.   I haven't done that before and there are some black gears there as well and I coated the card in several places with Distress Stain "Antique Bronze" which lifts some of the embossing so it can be seen, it has taken a while to finish this card but I am satisfied with it now, hope you all like it and thanks for visiting today, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment