Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Friday 15 April 2016

Umbrella Man

Hi there everyone, here is my 22nd card in my personal challenge to use all my embossing foldes. This card is a birthday card for one of my male relatives and I used Black Cardstock for the base and a shiny silver cardstock for the topper, and I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder "Steampunk" and used some of my alcohol inks - "Slate" and "Butterscotch", just put drops on the silver background and let them dribble down the card as they wanted to , I am quite happy with the result of this, and I cut the Umbrella Man with Tim Holtz Bigz die, which I have had for a long time and I like to use this occasionally for male cards, I cut out the Happy Birthday with a Marianne's Creatable die which I have also had for ages, and on the inside of the card I used a Cheery Lynn Die "Steampunk Corner" this is one of my fav dies and used a sentiment that I found on MFT web site, thanks guys!!  Hope you like this card and thanks so much for visiting, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment