Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Birthday Wishes

Hi there, Hope the weather is good at your place, it is 32o C here in my loungeroom, I have my ceiling fans on but my daughter has been here for a week with her boys, and as it is Autumn here, she put the remote on Winter, and as I cannot see the small icons on the remote, I can't change it back, Oh well, she will be back here soon and it should be cooler soon, anyway I spent some time today making this card, which I am quite happy with, I used a white card stock for the base and coloured it with Fossilised Amber, wetting the card with water, and also wetting the ink on my craft sheet and putting the card down on the ink and got a lovely result, I used a variety of grass stamps from my stash with a variety of greens in distress inks memento and versa colour, and used an old Tim Holtz stamp from the "Lost and Found" set, and resurrected the old Tim Holtz bigz die "Weathered Florals" and made the flower from the three smallest flowers and shaded it with Distress "Scattered Straw" and "Vintage Photo" and used a round gold brad to hold them all together, and used the Cheery Lynn "Steampunk Butterfly" coloured with Turquoise Versa Colour and Distress "Peeled Paint" and attached them to the card with dimensional tape,  Hope you like this card, and thank you so much for visiting today, and as always your comments are always greatly appreciated, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment