Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Mother and Daughter

Hi everyone, I have gone back to scrapbooking, and made this 12 x 12 inch page of my daughter and I, and used a piece of card stock from a pad that I bought some time ago at Big W in Raymond Terrace, NSW, there are some lovely papers in it and this one I used is called Dream, and I used a Cheery Lynn Designs die called Steampunk Corners and also used some Joy and Spellbinders butterflies in a co-ordinating colour and used some silver Kindy Glitz to decorate the butterflies, and used a Spellbinders Shapealities Fancy Tags Two for the journaling tag.  This photo was taken in January 2016 when I was visiting my daughter at her home in Queensland,  in her backyard and we had a wonderful time together, a whole lot of fun!!!!!!!  thanks so much for visiting today, and as always your comments are very greatly appreciated,   Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment