Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Friday 18 March 2016

Hello Friend

Hi there everyone, here is the 17th card in my personal challenge to use all my embossing folders, still have a long way to go, however I made this card for a friend and used white cardstock and a Cuttlebug embossing folder "Honeycomb" and coloured it with memento canteloup which is a nice yellow ink pad, and die cut the Hello with an Eliabeth Craft Designs, and the Friend with a very old Cuttlebug cutting die, which had several sayings on it.   I don't know the name of this die as I bought it at a garage sale and don't have the original packaging, and of course, one of Tim Holtz' crazy birds stamps, I just love these stamps and have used them quite a lot, I coloured the bird with Distress Ink Stamp Faded Jeans, and to colour the sentiment die cuts,  and used walnut stain for the earth below the feet of the bird, also I used Memento Ink pad Bahama Blue for the bird and Distress Black Soot to shade around his edges.   I used Ranger crackle accents to accent the eyes.    Hope you like this guy, and as always your comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for visiting today, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment