Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Monday 7 March 2016

Easter Crazy Bird

Hi there everyone, I saw an image on the net, and I absolutely loved it but forgot to save the inspirational name of the person who made the card, I don't know who you are, but a big THANK YOU to you for the inspiration.   I used Tim Holtz Retro Circles Texture Fade, and shaded it will several distress inks with blender tool, there were pinks, yellows, blues and greens, I cut some grass from card with a cheery lynn spiky flower die and punched some little flowers out of some scraps from my work table, I stamped the crazy bird and water coloured it with distress inks, and cut a circle and bunny ears by hand and stuck them on after shading them with the pink distress ink and I cut a little bow from the movers and shapers bunny die.  and I hand cut and printed with a gel pen, the sentiment. I am happy that it turned out as nicely as it did.  Hope you all like it, and as always your comments are greatly appreciated, and thanks so much for visiting today, Jasann  PS:  This is the 14th embossing folder used in my personal challenge to use all my embossing folders.

No comments:

Post a Comment