Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Sunday 27 March 2016

Bokah

Hi there everyone, hope your  Easter was wonderful as mine was with the family, I am home now and made these cards in the Bokah technique. The inspiration for these came from Debbie Henderson from Debbies Designs, http://debbiesdesignsblog.blogspot.com.au   it was in her newsletter of 21/3/2016, and her tutorial was very easy to follow, as they always are, so Thanks Debbie!!!!   I used  a bright orange cardstock with a red and then the white and used Memento Ink Pad Tangelo and  Versa Colour Cardinal and a plain white cardstock, I used a Versa Magic Cloud white and also the Black Stazon for the sentiment, both of which came from  a Clearly Besotted Stamp set which I picked at a sale for $2.00, a very big bargain as I have used this stamp set many times, and I also used three clear rhinestones on each card for highlights,  hope you all like these cards, and your comments are always greatly appreciated, and thanks so much for visiting today, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment