Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Saturday 6 February 2016

Post Card

Hi everyone, here is day 6 in my personal challenge to use all my embossing folders, this card is for my brother-in-law's birthday, and I used Tim Holtz' Texture Fade "Pocket Watches" and used Distress Stain "Antique Bronze" to colour the white cardstock to a nice colour, I cut out the map and the Post Card from Kaisercraft 6-1/2" paper pad "Vintage Timeless" and roughened up the edges and shaded the edges with Distress Ink Pad "Vintage Photo" I stamped the writing with a Stampendous script stamp that I have had for ages,  I am happy how this turned out because I don't have a lot of time to get it in the post, Thanks so much for visiting today and for your comments, always appreciated, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment