Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Sunday 14 February 2016

Christmas - Day 9

Hi everyone, here is today's card, Day 9 in my personal challenge to use all my embossing folders, I made this card to enter into 52 (Christmas) card Throwdown Challenge: http://52cct.blogspot.com.au, and used a plain white cardstock for the base of the card, I used an old stencil of a rather large Snowflake and sprayed it with Perfect Pearls Spray Mist  in Sunflower Sparkle, when this was dry I covered it with Rangers Distress Glaze so that I could put the colour on, which I did with Memento Bahama Blue ink in the "Smooshing" technique, which was on one of the e mails I received, designed by Laura Basson, you will be able to see her technique on You Tube, I used gold card and embossed the sentiment on with an embossing folder  that I got as a free gift from Australia Simply Cards magazine, I have to admit that I haven't used this one and I have had it for a very long time!!!!  I also used an old craft sizzors to cut the edges of the card and  I used cream ribbon from my stash and used Liquid Perfect Pearls in Bizque as an accent on the ribbon.   I also shaded around the edges of the card with the Bahama Blue ink, thanks for visiting me today, and thanks for your comments, they are always greatly appreciated, Jasann

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jasann!
    Thanks for playing with us at 52cct :) xx Kaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card with gorgeous inky effects! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT, April x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Très jolie et très chic création Jasann, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52cct, biz

    ReplyDelete