Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Thursday 11 February 2016

Blue Birthday

Hi everyone, this is a gatefold card that the inspiration came from Country View Crafts, and I used white cardstock with two stencils Rose Garland I think this one came from Bunnings and a Tim Holtz Doily, and used Distress Ink Pad Chipped Sapphire to colour the background, I used some brown scrapbook paper to cut out the
frameworks and used stamps, Tim's, Curious Possibility for the man and the pen nibs and used another one of Tim's, for the bottle, I don't know what the name of the stamp set is  because it came from a garage sale and I don't have the original packaging, I cut out the man and the bottle and attached them with dimensional tape and used a little bronze clock face that I got in a package from China,  Thanks so much for visiting today, and your comments are always greatly appreciated, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment