Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Tuesday 23 February 2016

Bells

Hello everyone, hope you are all well, here is today's card, I made this one to enter into the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge #193 Bells, http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com.au , I started to make this card with white cardstock, and I found an old stencil in my stash of a Christmas Bell, and decided to use my Universal Crafts Marker Airbrush, I had not used it on a card before, had only done some practising, so I used the Distress Marker "Fossilized Amber" and I thought it looked alright so I added some Pine Needles cut with a Memory Box die from some dark green paper from the Kaisercraft 6-1/2" pad "Yuletide", in fact I used this paper for the other green elements on the card front, and I used the bow die from Tim Holtz Bigz die "retro Ornaments" , I like this die and have used it quite a lot, an I used the same paper as the bow for the backing sheet, Pink with White Dots, it was half a page from a free sheet of paper that I found in my stash,   The Merry Christmas came from a Christmas Wreath  De from Creative Dies and the corner came from a corner die also from Creative Dies.   Hope you like this card, and as always your comments are greatly appreciated, thanks for visiting today, Jasann

5 comments:

  1. Jasann, thank you for playing along with us at Merry Monday. How fortunate to have a bell stencil in your stash! Perfect color for the bell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you made this bell, Jasann! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Jasann! The stenciled bell is so pretty! Very festive card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandee your card rings out a cheery Very Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love the stenciled bell! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete