Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Thursday 7 January 2016

Trailblazer

Hello everyone, here is today's card, to be entered into the Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media Challenge, January 2016, Stencils, http://happylittlestampers.com, I used a plain white cardstock and Tim Holtz stencil "Treads" and Chromacryl Texture Paste coloured with Vintage Photo re-inker, I also used an old car stamp, I don't have the manufacturer's name as it was a gift from a friend, and is now a favourite stamp, The flags I cut myself and used a Hero Stamp "Past Times"  I have had this stamp for ages, shaded the edges with Vintage Photo Distress ink pad, all the sentiments and car were stamped with Vintage Photo, I hope you all like this card, it could be for a male or female person who loves old cars, thanks so much for visiting me today, Jasann

1 comment:

  1. You achieved a great look with that stencil Jasann, and I love how you coloured the texture paste! Such a good vintage look.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers and I hope you will play along again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete