Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Wednesday 20 January 2016

Thanks

Hi everyone, another hot day!!!  I made the following card as a thank you for the lady who is driving me to the airport on Australia Day, I am giving her a pack of 6 of my cards to go with it,   I used white cardstock for the base and embossed it with a Couture Creations embossing folder "Endless" which is a 5" x 7" folder, I cut the three hearts out from a Poppy's Craft set of 5 dies, and embossed the hearts with a Cuttlebug embossing folder "Polka Dots", I used a Memory Box die to cut the "Thanks" in the same red and used a rolled rose die from Creative Dies and a Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish Left Die, and set three diamond Rhinestones on the card to high  light it, Hope you like this card, and thanks so much for your lovely coments, which are greatly appreciated, and thanks so much for your visit today, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment