Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Monday 11 January 2016

Swimmin'

 Hello there everyone, today is a very hot day 34o C outside and 32o C inside, I am just going to turn the air con on it will make it cooler, I did some playing this morning after I hung my washing outside, dread going out to get it off the line, anyway this morning I made two cards with the same products, Dylusions Inks, London Blue, and Distress Spray stain, Cracked Persimmon, and used a stencil to make the bubbles in the water, I used Distress Ink Pads, Evergreen Bough and Pumice stone for the sea horse, with a marker for the eye, I used Memento Ink Pads, Bermuda Blue for the shading on the sides of the cards and Tangelo, two coats for the sand dollar and Cantaloupe for the star fish, I used Cuttlebug Embossing folders Tiny Mosaic for the seahorse and Polka Dots for the Sand Dollar.   I hope you all like these cards, same products but different results - thanks for your lovely comments and also for visiting me today, Thanks again, Jasann
PS the die cuts were cut from Sizzex Bigz Die, Sand and Sea, one of my favourites!!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment