Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Sunday 17 January 2016

Sewing room

Hi there everyone, Hope you are all having a good day, here is a couple of pages I did this afternoon, I call it the Sewing Room, I used embossing folder, Tim's Rulers Set and Couture Creations "Who, What, Where Collection, and stuck them on the pages with Glue and Seal, I cut steampunk corners with Cheery Lynn Cutting Die and I used Tim's Movers and Shapers sewing model and I used Joy's Crafts Sewing machine and cotton reel, I used three green buttons on each page and the Girl and the gown plus the stamp are from Clear Impression Stamp "The Red Carpet Collection" I used "Peeled Paint" distress ink pad to shade the inside to accentuate the embossed surface and around the edges, and then I used Distress Marker "Twisted Citron" to colour all the die cuts and stamps on the page, also I used a piece of zipper and the closer was one that fell off my glasses case, so I put it to use here, I put a piece of dark green paper at the back.    I haven't done anything in this colour before, not sure if I like it, but I hope you do, thanks for all your comments, they are greatly appreciated, and thanks so much for visiting today, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment