Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Thursday 14 January 2016

hearts

Good Morning everyone, hope you day is a good one, there is lots of rain here, we had a very heavy thunderstorm last night where lots of people in the Hunter area lost roofs, fences, and trees came down, hope you all who suffered the effects of the storm will soon have everything sorted out   I saw this card on KittieKraft website, www.kittiekraft.com and really liked it so I decided to CASE it, I used a craft scissors to cut out the red topper which sits on top of a white card and used a piece of scrap paper that had remnents of overspray of Sunflower Sparkle, Liquid Pearls, and to cut out the hearts I used an old Cuttlebug cutting die 37-1226 Cocentric Hearts, this is a very old cutting die that I have had for donkeys years, I used a Spiral Flower Die from Creative Dies, and for the greenery I used a Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish Left.  and three clear rhinestones to finish it off, thanks KittiKraft for your inspiration, and hope you all like my interpretation of her card and thanks so much for visiting today, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment