Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Sunday 10 January 2016

Happy Birthday

Hi there everyone, after doing chores and shopping, I thought I might play with my airbrush and markers, so I used Carved Pumpkin, London Blue,  and Ground Espresso Distress, and was happy with the result, so I used a dark green paper from a Kaisercraft 6-1/2" pad, Yuletide and with just one page was able to cut out the Happy Birthday with a cutting die from Australian Simply Cards, a flourish from Cheery Lynn, and on the inside a Steampunk Butterfly also from Cheery Lynn, the rolled roses were cut with Die-Namics Royal Roses and Rolled Roses from Creative Dies from a piece of scrap paper, white and dark green, I shaded the edges of the card with distress ink pad, Peeled Paint.   I am very pleased with the result, any comments would be greatly appreciated, and thanks so much for visiting today, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment