Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Thursday 21 January 2016

Especially for you

Hello everyone, I decided that as I have so many embossing folders (nearly 100) I decided I would start at the front of the drawer holding them and make cards and go through them one by one and use them all, This is a folder I got free with a magazine, Australian Simply Cards, some time ago and haven't used it yet, it came with stamps as well as the embossing folder, I used distress inks to colour in the flowers with a water brush pen, I used "fossilised Amber", "Candied Apple" and "Twisted Citron" all of which with the water bruse gave a lovely pale image, I used one of the stamps in Distress Ink Pad "Evergreen Bough" and put three clear rhinestones on the card,  and shaded around the edges with Memento Ink Pad "Dandelion"  Hope you like these as much as I do, and also all your comments are gratefully appreciated, and also thank you so much for visiting today, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment