Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Tuesday 12 January 2016

Enjoy life's moments

Hi everyone, here is  card I made with my new Tim Holtz Bigz Die, Vintage Fan, I know this was released some years ago, but I only got it this week, and I am very happy with it, I used white card stock and embossed it with a Tim's Texture Fade, Retro Circles which I have had for ages and never got around to using it, I coloured the embossed surface with Distress Ink Pad, Scattered Straw and coloured the fan with a mixture of Vintage Photo, Walnut stand and Espresso Coffee, and like the way it turned out, I added an old stamp, I don't have the packaging now so am not even sure where I got this stamp set  but I like the sentiment, and hope you all like this card too.   I appreciate all your comments, and thanks so much for visiting today, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment