Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Sunday 24 January 2016

Day 4



Hello there everyone, here is day 4 of my personal challenge of using all my embossing folders, and this one is  a Tim Holtz texture fade from "Airmail and Compass Set", I will use the "Airmail" folder next, I used plain white card stock and shaded the card with Memento Ink Pad "Daffodil" and Distress "Vintage Photo" I also used a Cottage Cuts cutting die to cut the film strip out of black card stock, and one of Tim's Mover's and Shapers "Camera and Clock" which I cut out of Black and Silver cardstock, I used ordinary kitchen twine to wrap around the top with a gold shaded metal bead.   I am quite happy with this card which I feel would suit either a man or woman, thanks so much for visiting today, and also that your comments are greatly appreciated, I will not be blogging for the next week as I am flying out to Brisbane to visit my Daughter and her family for a week, so will catch up with you all then, Jasann






















No comments:

Post a Comment