Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Friday 22 January 2016

Crazy Birds!!!

 Hi there, this is Day 2 for my hope to be able to use and go  through the drawer that holds my many embossing folders, going from front to back, these cards are  a white cardstock base, and the embossing folder is a Cuttlebug "Honeycomb", which would make a nice birdcage background, and I shaded it with a Memento Ink Pad "Dandelion" I stamped the two Birds and coloured them with Distress re-inker, adot on my craft mat, and used my water colour brush pen to apply it lightly, together with "Dandelion" on the other bird.   with both birds I used Ranger Crackle Accents for the eyes and used Ranger Liquid Perfect Pearls for the gravel and other little blue dots on the cards, with the sentiments, for the "Hello" I used an Elizabeth Crafts Cutting Die, and for the "Hello Friend" I used a very old Cuttlebug sentiment die, for the Celebrate Good Times I used a Die-namics die "Accent it-Celebrate", for the Balloon I used a stamp from an old Fiskars Stamp set and used Memento Bahama Blue, I sliced a piece on the top and bottom of the bird's wing and threaded the balloon string through the wing and put a little bit of cello-tape on the back to hold it in place, the words ere all shaded with Tim's ink pad "Faded Jeans" I shaded around the cards with the Memento Ink Pad "Dandelion"  Thanks for visiting, your comments are all greatly appreciated, and thanks so much for visiting today, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment