Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Tuesday 5 January 2016

Christmas Soldier

Hi everyone, it is still raining here with floods this week and last week we were evacuated because there were fires, still this is Australia, and we lurch from fires and floods, we just get used to it.   Here is my card for today, another lovely little Tim Holtz Nutcracker soldier, the inspiration for this one came from Vicky at Clips N Cuts, she makes some beautiful cards, I used the  Tim Holtz stamp and paper pierced the various elements on him, and I made the post card, and as I have mislaid my Tim Holtz Distress tool I used the side of a pair of my scissors to distress the sides of the post card, The Post Card sign was stamped with Tim's stamp collection "City Central" and the writing on the stamp is from an old Stampendous stamp and the Merry Christmas came from an un-named stamp set that I have had for ages, the scrolls were cut with a Cheery-Lynn cutting die "Fanciful Flourish Left" and I used Gold Kindy Glitz for the glitter on the flourish, the cap feather, and the straps on the uniform.  Hope you all like it, and thanks so much for visiting me today, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment