Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Monday 9 November 2015

tree ornament

Hi here is todays tag, day 5, for Twelve Tags of Christmas http://stampingwithloll.com I used a regular sized tag, and shaded it with Distresss Faded Jeans in the watercolour technique and used Tim Holtx Stencil Strips with Chromacryl Texture Paste, I find this a bit thin though and I like a texture paste with body,   I cut the ornament with Tim's Retro Ornaments Bigz die from Holly paper from Kaisercraft 6-1/2" square christmas pad December 25th.. I have had this pad for a long time and there are still pages in it.   I used silver stars from my stash for the hanger. and shaded the tag to show up the textured sections with Memento Ink Pad Bahama Blue. the bow and centre of the ornament are cut from scraps from my scrap basket, and the silver ribbon came from my ribbon box where I keep ribbons that I have bought at various times.   Hope you like this tag and thanks very much for visiting today, Jasann

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the texture of the stripes and soft blue for your background Jasann --- so beautiful! The ornament is pretty cut from the patterned paper, and great idea to use silver stars for your hanger. Thanks for sharing at my tag event!!

    ReplyDelete