Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Day 12

Day 12 for Stamping with Loll, Twelve Tags of Christmas. http://stampingwithloll.com with this tag I have used a Universal embossing folder for the background "Sycamore Tree" and I put Faded Jeans ink pad to  colour of the tree and background using the water colour technique, and used the Tim's blueprint Nutcracker stamp for the sweet little soldier, and I coloured him with Faber Castille Water Colour pencils with Blues and Red's and used a water pen to highlight the colours, I used a Present Stamp, un-named, that I bought at a garage sale for the presents with I also coloured with the water colour pencils, I shaded around the edges with Distress ink "Tumbled Glass"  hope  you all like this little card, and thanks so much for visiting, Jasann

2 comments:

  1. Cute tag Jasann. Great layering of your stamped images. And fabulous colour combo. Thanks for sharing at my tag event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jasann :)
    Thank you so much for the very sweet comment you left on my blog about the mason jar candle holder. Those are battery operated lights that you just switch on and off. I just received a comment from another friend in Australia and she mentioned that she just found some battery operated candles like that over there too. Hope that helps and WOWEE your tags are wonderful. I love the soldier guarding the presents and great find on that in the garage sale!!!
    Have a good weekend.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete