Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Monday 21 September 2015

Book Week

Hi there, I don't do much scrapbooking, mainly only for my family, and was please to receive these two photos of my two youngest grandsons, Book Week at School, were they were dressed as The Joker and Harry Potter.    I got the inspiration from Vicky at ClipnCuts on You Tube, she does wonderful journal pages, and I really liked the one she called Reading.    So I used old bookpages and vintage photo distress ink pad and cut out the letters in red card, and then decided that they would look better black, so coloured them with a Sharpie pen.   The letters were from an old school stencil, and the numbers were a Dyan Reaveley stencil.    I gave Harry a white steampunk owl from Cheery Lynne, and hand drew a pair of Harry style glasses.   I hand cut all the books and used a globe from the Tim Holtz idea-ology pad - French Industrial.    Hope you all like this page as much as I do, and thanks so much for visiting, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment