Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Thursday 27 August 2015

Gift Box

Good day everyone, Here is my card today, I am entering it into the 52 (Christmas) card throwdown technique challenge, Shaped Card. http://52cct.blogspot.com.au < I used a green cardstock and a red card stock for the ribbon bow.   I dry embossed the red pieces with a Sizzex embossing folder "Snowflakes" and shaded the edges with distress ink "Barn Door" and around the green I shaded with "Evergreen Bough"   I used a free die to cut the gift tag, this die came with Australian Simply Cards Magazine.   Hope you all like this card, Thanks for visiting today, Jasann

2 comments:

  1. What a fun Christmas present card - great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fun gift box shape makes me smile - and I bet the person who receives this card will smile, too! Thanks for joining us this week at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete