Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Wednesday 19 August 2015

crazy bird

Here  is a card I made yesterday with the "Crazy Bird", I copied this bird because here in Australia the stamp set is over $53.00 and is too expensive for someone on a limited budget, I just hope it will look ok.  I used white cardstock, and used a stamp that I made from the Tim Holtz mini pine and holly die, and stamped the trees at the back also a star stamp that I made, I coloured my bird with Distress Ink "pumice stone" and "Barn Door" I used texture paste around his hat and pom pom, the little pile of gifts came as a gift from a friend, and I coloured the gifts with distress "Barn Door", "Faded Jeans" "Antique Linen" and "Evergreen Bough", and I put the sentiment on the inside of the card.  Hope you all like this, thanks for visiting, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment