Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Sunday 9 August 2015

Birthday Album

 Hi everyone, here is a birthday album that I made for my friend, the inspiration came from Graphic 45 Waterfall album by My Sister's Scrapper, and I followed all the instructions and it turned out beautifully, the tutorial was very good and easy to follow.  I used a paper pad "Happy ever after" 48 page paper stack that I bought at Big W and it is lovely heavy paper, with lovely designs, for the front I used a Cheery Lynn Steampunk Butterfly, and some Royal Roses made from a Die Namics cutting die, from various papers, and black card stock for the bases of the waterfall. I shaded the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Vintage Photo".   Hope she likes it!  Thanks for visiting today, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment