Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Tuesday 28 July 2015

Thinking of you

Hi there, here is today's card, I used white cardstock, and cut out a smaller card for the centre and used a Tim Holtz stencil, "Treads" and used an old stamp for the image, so old I can't remember where I got it from or what the name of the manufacturer is, the image is stamped with black stazOn ink pad as is the sentiment, which came from a Julie Nutting stamp set, the gems are from a cheap shop and I don't know the name of that set either, I decided that I need to use up all my old stash and use my old cutting dies too. The ink used in this card is a Memento Ink pad "Grape Jelly" which is a pale green/lime  colour.     hope you like this card and thanks for visiting today, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment