Christmas Card Throwdown

Christmas Card Throwdown

Wednesday 1 July 2015

embossed metal

Hi there everyone, it is very chilly here today, but after all it is winter and won't last long.   I made this card today. I found a lovely video tutorial by Lizzy Wurman http://lizzywurman.typepad.com . She was featured on this weeks "Tuesday Turorials" by Margie Kemper's Designs.   Lizzy used adhesive silver foil, but the only thing suitable I had was Silver Card from Poppy's, I dry embossed the card with Tim Holtz embossing folder "Patchwork", this is an old one that was pushed to the back of my storage basket, but I really like it.  I used alcohol inks (which were also at the back of the cupboard as I haven't used them for a long time)  to the instructions in the video, and mounted it on black card, and am really happy with it. Hope you all like it, and thanks so much for visiting, Jasann

No comments:

Post a Comment